Upper Gloucester Road, Brighton BN1 3LQ - Available June 25th
Upper Gloucester Rd, Brighton BN1 3LQ
Available June 25th
Situated at the foot of West Hill which leads up to Seven Dials, the location cannot be more central. Barely one minute walk to Brighton station, cross the road and you’re in the North Laine, a few minutes down the hill to Churchill Square and town centre and beyond that, the seafront. It is perfect for commuting into London and to be in the midst of Brighton life.
It is a very spacious 2 bed Victorian townhouse with period features, cast iron fireplaces (though not operational as it’s a smoke free area) and solid oak staircase. The downstairs dining room and sitting room area is spacious with an open plan layout. The loft is converted and can be an office space or hideaway, it has a trapdoor rather than a proper stairway access and so it is not usable as a bedroom.
The bathroom has a beautiful roll top bath and a spacious shower, everything in Victorian style with modern engineering. All the fittings are of the highest quality, including kitchen appliances. There is an advanced integrated security and fire alarm and fully configurable networking and telephony system.
– Newly refurbished to the highest standard.
– Solid oak floorboards, staircase and doors.
– Roll top bath and an spacious shower.
– Granite kitchen worktop.
– Top quality Bosch and Miele kitchen appliances.
– Wooden blinds.
– Loft with Velux skylight.
– Gas central heating with Vaillant boiler and remote control/thermostat.
– Smart gas and electricity meter.
– Intelligent fire and intrusion detection system.
– Advanced network and telephony system.
– Sandstone paved patio.
– Residential permit parking
Summary & Exclusions:
– 2 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– No Students
– No Pets
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– No Private Parking Available
– Property has garden access
– EPC Rating: D
Upper Gloucester RoadEnquire